Friday 4 September 2015

A TRIBUTE

Sep 05

GURU GOBIND DONO KHADE' HAIN; KAAKAE'LAGOON PAI:
BALIHAARI GURU AAPNON GOBIND DIYO MILAAYE

Guru and Govind were both were standing. I was in a dilemma as to whose feet I should touch in obeisance. The dilemma was resolved when I knew that I should pay obeisance to my guru because my Guru was instrumental in my knowing Govind (GOD).

This famous doha by Kabir about sums up our respect for our gurus. Further

Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur devo Maheshwara;
Gurur Saakshaat ParaBrahma Tasmai Shri Guruve' Namaha .

And further



HAPPY TEACHERS DAY
We Thank all our teachers at ASCI for their patience and understanding in helping us in gaining knowledge for easing into civil life . We hope to Continue this fruitful association in the future ...

No comments:

Post a Comment